I apologize for being so remiss in my blogging lately. We have a houseful right now, so we have been on the go! So, here are some random things:
- I made more ice cream! I made a batch of vanilla ice cream that contains no eggs and requires no cooking. Less work for me! I also made some peanut butter ice cream:
- My mother-in-law brought me some Japanese gooey treats:
- We took our houseful out along the Columbia River scenic highway today. We decided it’d be a good idea to stop at Bridal Veil Falls and take the 2/3 mile roundtrip walk.
- Speaking of Peter’s dad, here he is along with Peter after our lunch at Skamania Lodge:
- I hinted at “big news” a while back. I might be able to annouce said news this week.
- The cake we had the other day (the one from Bakery Bar) was poppy seed with citrus curd filling and buttercream frosting. It was delicious, and yes, it was a birthday cake. Thanks for the well wishes!