1. I slept in, WAY in.
2. I thought about running, but I just went for a short run with Peter & Deedle instead (you’ll note that I did not mention Berkeley. That’s because I got home from Australia to a one-dog household).
3. I thought about making a Peeps Pie, but I was short on Peeps. I know, it’s a tragedy.
4. I sewed! I actually sewed! I made a tote for Bean, something I should have made, oh, a year ago.
5. I also sewed a zabuton (seat cushion) cover, but you don’t want to see it.
6. I listened to a podcast of Wait Wait … Don’t Tell Me, a hilarious game broadcast on NPR.
7. I opened a package of Tim Tams in latte flavor. They are pretty tasty.
8. I finally put up some pictures in my office!
9. For dinner we went to Burgerville, a local fast-food chain that actually uses real ingredients, and had the seasonal strawberry smoothies with our burgers. Mmmmmm.